Bing Ads Management
You can relax knowing we are geeking out in your Bing Ads account every day, making sure it's running and working to its fullest potential. We do all the Bing Ads work for you.
What you can expect:
- Bing Ads search campaign creation
- A dedicated account manager
- Keyword research (including a list of negative keywords to avoid to better optimize ad spend)
- We will optimize your existing campaigns to take them to the next level
- A briefing on the goals (more leads, sales, branding etc.)
- Complete setup or re-structure of campaigns
- Supports ad spend budgets up to $5,000 per month
- Full geo and demographic targeting and setup
- Geographical targets (if needed for multiple locations)
- Ad creation and copy
- Provide you with a detailed monthly report
- Addition of relevant ad extensions (if applicable to your product or service)
What we need from you:
- Bing Ads account number OR we'll create a new one
- Your monthly PPC budget
- Location(s) of business or locations(s) to target
- Do you handle all the tracking and optimization?
- Yes, the Bing Ad conversion tracking code is generated. We will send all conversion codes to the client with directions on how to install on the website (a simple copy/paste install). We will tag all Bing Ads URLs to integrate with Google Analytics.
- Do I get to see/approve the ads before they go live?
- If clients wish, they may see and approve all text ads or images ads before going live. We typically will have creative license to create the ads, ad copy and image ads. These ads will of course be in line with the client's goals and business. This will only be if the client requests this, otherwise it would slow down the process greatly.
- Is there a setup fee?
- There are zero setup fee and zero hidden fees. What you're quoted is what you pay each month, nothing more. You are responsible for your ad budget.
- How long does it take for my ads campaign to go live?
- Your campaign is guaranteed to be live within the first month. We can't quote an exact time for it to be up and running, as it's case-by-case, but it's usually within 12-15 business days from when we receive your information.
- Is there a contract?
- There are zero long term contracts. We hate long terms contracts, and we work month-to- month with all of our clients. You can cancel anytime.
- What certifications do you have?
- Your assigned digital marketing specialist will be Bing Ads certified and experienced. The team reports to a digital marketing manager who is also a Bing Ads Accredited professional.
- Is there a minimum budget I should have for this service?
- A budget of at least $300 is recommended. That equates to $10 per day based off one month of advertising. This service "allows" up to $5000 per month. A budget of $500 is typically an excellent starting point to allow for enough traffic each day.