Video ranks highest on social media platforms and blogs help increase your SEO. Our question is, why not combine both? In just days, our video animators will take your blog content and turn it into a captivating animated video which can be shared anywhere. Use it to draw attention to your blog post on social media or add it to the blog post itself to enhance SEO.
What you can expect:
- One blog post converted to a summarized animated video
- Animated Video up to 60 seconds in length
- Two rounds of revisions (if necessary)
- Customized captions that match your blog and tell your story
- Corresponding animated icons that will keep your customers attention
- Video file delivered in mp4 format
- Properly formatted for use on web and social media
- Call to action of your choice
What we need from you:
- Company name & website URL
- Branding guide (if applicable)
- Blog link or blog content
- Call to Action
- How fast is the turnaround?
- We can deliver your video within just (business) days of receiving your information.
- Where do you get the video images?
- We use our own extensive library of graphic animated icons. You can also send us any footage or images you have and we can include it.
- Do I get any revisions?
- You can request up to two revisions and we'd be happy to accommodate.
- Will my video match my brand?
- Yes, definitely! Please just send us your branding guide and fonts and we'll match it to your brand.
- Will the video contain the full Blog Post?
- The video will be a summarized version of your original blog post. The idea being that you can use the video to capture interest for the original blog post and invite the viewer to read the full blog post. You can specify which part of the blog post you would like us to focus on or we can choose this for you!
- What happens after I purchase?
- It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire. Here you will provide additional info needed to get started.
- Does this include creation of content for the blog/video?
- No, this does not include the creation of the blog post, which will then be turned into a video. You will need to be prepared with your blog post copy upon purchase.