Your very best marketing tool is a success story. Case studies provide an opportunity to publish your successes. We will create a 1000-word case study you can use to influence and convert potential customers.
What you can expect:
- 1000-word case study that creates a shared experience for your clients
- One round of revisions (as necessary)
- All research and data compilation
- Documents delivered in a .doc(x) file
What we need from you:
- Understanding of your business and offerings
- Detailed information regarding your client and the situation you resolved
- Relevant links to product information and/or client site
- Does it matter what industry I’m in?
- Our writers have experience writing in all kinds of industries. We strive to research and create the best possible content for each of our clients individual needs.
- What is a case study?
- Case studies are powerful tools that build client confidence. I will tell the wonderful story of how your product or service (for example) saved your client money, won them additional leads, increased their efficiency and/or brought them to the next level.
- How do we get started?
- We will come up with a desired strategy, starting with you providing business and customer information, links, resources etc.
- Do you provide revisions?
- Yes, up to one revision as long as they aren't complete rewrites.
- What types of businesses is this ideal for?
- Any business that provides a service or product that improves lives or business of their customers
- What happens after I purchase?
- It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire. Here you will provide all the info your writer will need to get started. Done and done.
- How is work delivered?
- We’ll upload your content in a .doc(x) or .rtf formats, whichever you prefer.
- I don't have any info to create a case study. Can I still use this service?
- Yes, you can still use this service.It is certainly ideal to have data and feedback directly from customers. It is however an alternative strategy of results from a similar service/strategy.
- Does it include format/design?
- No, it doesn't.