Copy Editing - 10k Words
We will edit any copy from short stories to blog posts to ad copy to full-length novels. We will devour any unforeseen spelling errors, grammatical flaws, and punctuation errors. Depending on the type of copy, we can edit it to the necessary specifications for that medium. We will read, re-read, and re-read again to make sure that the content is flawless. Your message will shine through clear as day and customers will remember your content and in turn, your brand. Allow us to eat your words and spit them back out as gold.
What you can expect:
- 10,000 words of copy (or less) will be fully edited within 3 business days.
- Editing includes: spelling, grammar, punctuation, sentence structure
- Editing content delivered in a .doc(x) file
What we need from you:
- Your website URL.
- The industry we’re writing for.
- Information about past blog articles.
- The writing style you prefer (e.g. descriptive, smart, optimistic or concerned).
- Your content marketing goals.
- What happens after I purchase?
- It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire. Here you will provide all the info your writer will need to get started. Done and done.
- How is work delivered?
- We’ll upload your edited content in a .doc(x) or .rtf formats, whichever you prefer.
- Will the copy editors change my content?
- Copy editors will make minor verbiage, punctuation, grammar, and spelling adjustments. They will also make suggestions for content adjustments when we feel the content goes off-message or could be written better.