PR Email Management - 100 Sends
There are two components to getting great exposure online. First, you must know which journalists you should reach out to. Second, you must craft a compelling email that gets their attention. With this gig, we take care of both.
We know how to find journalists that write about your industry, and we are experts at getting their attention.
We know how to position your company or product as a news worthy entity.
Automate your PR strategy without hiring an expensive PR agency.
What you can expect:
- We will email a hand crafted pitch to 100 journalists in your industry every month on your behalf.
- Depending on your objectives, we will optimize your campaign month-to-month to get the attention of journalists.
What we need from you:
- We need to know what is unique or noteworthy about your product or service.
- We need to know what keywords we should search for when finding journalists that write about your industry
- We need to know what industry you are in
- Can you guarantee that publications and blogs will write about us?
- Journalists write about stories that their readers will find interesting. If your company has something noteworthy in this regard then they might pick up the story. However, there are no guarantees. PR is equal parts science and art.
- How long does it usually take to see results?
- PR is a numbers game and it's all about contacting the right journalists, at the right time, with the right story, from the right company. You may find quick success, or you might have interest pick up after 2 or 3 months of persistent effort. This is not a service that you should purchase and then cancel in a month. It takes time to find the right audience for your specific story.
- What's the best reason to purchase this service?
- You no longer have to think about PR. You'll now have a pro, behind the scenes, doing all of the grunt work each and every month, so that you can focus on your business.
- What happens after I purchase?
- It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire. Here you will provide all the info your project manager will need to get started.